HS DUOLINEElegant, durable lift and slide doors in wood and aluminum technology.
- High-quality wooden profiles available in three depth options and in three wood types, ensuring classic look that matches perfectly the flat interior.
- A number of colour combinations both for wooden profiles and the aluminium clads.
- A possibility to produce large-size glazing that guarantees access to daylight in the room.
- Aluminium profile stability and safety combined with MACO fittings.
- Easy to maintenance and care.
- Focus on ecology thanks to the application of natural wood and special water-based types of varnish
- Freedom in interior design cose great selection of covering (RAL) and transparent paints.
- High level of energy efficiency and sound insulation ensured by the optimum quality of materials used for production, special sealing system and the proper glass packages.
Possibility to choose between three wooden profiles: 68mm, 78mm, 88 mm in three types of wood: three- or four-layer solid square timber: meranti 450+, pine and larch.
Two-glass package of 24 mm thickness with thermal transmittance coefficient of Ug = 1,0 W/(m2K)) according to PN-EN674 in standard. The possibility to apply three-glass packages.
- For Duoline 68 mm – max. glass package is 46 mm with thermal transmittance coefficient of Ug = 0,6 W/(m2K).
- For Duoline 78 mm - max. glass package is 50 mm with thermal transmittance coefficient of Ug = 0,5 W/(m2K).
- For Duoline 88 mm – max. glass package is 50 mm with thermal transmittance coefficient of Ug = 0,5 W/(m2K) with three-glass package
Glass with enhanced sound insulation, temepred, safety, anti-burglary, ornament, and solar protecitve avaiable to use.
Lift and slide MACO in standard with two locking bolts and micro ventilation bolt.