Lift and slide terrace doors Iglo-HSPerfect solution for the trendy large-size terrace and balcony glazing that makes the interior absolutely unique.
- Modern design offering the possibility to produce large-size glazing that guarantees maximum access to the daylight.
- Perfect functionality and comfortable usage thanks to the technological advancement of the profile and the fittings system.
- Lightness and tightness of the structure, thanks to the specially designed system of guide rails and velour EPDM sealing.
- Safety is guaranteed by the the stable construction, even with the sash with weight 400 kg.
- Possibility to customize the interior as a result of the wide range of colours.
- Great functionality ensured by i.a. the low aluminum threshold that can be hidden in the floor.
- Perfect solution for energy-efficient and passive houses due to the big glazing surface.
- The unique style of the system is emphasized by the aluminum handles and knob-handles.
- Great functionality and intelligent solutions as a result of optional installation of automatic drive controlled by a button and a remote control.
- The possibility to execute in the so-called thin wielding technology (V-Perfect), that allows to connect the profiles perfectly and it guarantees better clamp and wielding control, and, as a result, very good parameters in the resistance tests of the corners.
7-chamber original profile of the frame is made exclusively of prime material in A-class with sash depth 82mm and frame depth 194mm; maximal sash weight up to 400 kg.
Glass package 4/18/4/18/4 with the heat transmittance coefficient Ug = 0,5 (W/m²K) in standard. The option to apply a four-glass package filled with krypton with Ug = 0,3 W/(m2K). Maximum glazing thickness up to 48 mm. The possibility to apply glasses with enhanced sound insulation, tempered, safety, anti-burglary, ornament or solar protective.
Lift and side GU fittings in standard, three locking bolts and micro ventilation bolt. Possibility to produce the sash with weight 400 kg.
(Ash C-35N) 02.12.81.000065-083